Our SolutionsPromoting and developing centralized and distributed hydrogen production facilities, and producing and selling hydrogen to interested parties.
Ad Hoc solutions
In addition, for large demand, GreenH develops hydrogen production plants able to generate thousands of kg per day incorporating compression and hydrogen storage
- Alternative fuels to solve urban pollution problems.
- Zero emissions; range and refueling time same as a conventional vehicle.
- It is a renewable fuel that just emits water vapor when used in
- Cost-effective on-site production, enhancing availability.
- Meets critical hydrogen purity requirements.
- Meets environmental regulations.
Power to X
- Meets grid ancillary services needs (discharge time, response time).
- Manages surplus renewable energy.
- Future proofing needs of seasonal and large storage capacities.
- Security of supply for countries dependent on natural gas imports.
- No exposure to natural gas price fluctuations.
- Local TSO now developing projects using this technology.
Focused on high demand markets, providing a sustainable solution for energy storage, transportation fuel and industrial applications.